i can't say i am happy at all because that would be me lying to myself
Lonnie still does not have a job and it has been 9 months
Lonnie had to foreclose on the only Home i had !
We ended up moving from a 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom town house
The Boys are all in 1 room and Jayedyn has her own, But the Noise and constant loudness is killing me .
The place is nice and i am trying my best to make it a home here are a few pictures
Front door and front room
Stairs up and Hall
Bathroom up and Jayedyn's room
Mine and Lonnie's
The Hall & Kitchen
The Family Room (Downstairs)Still Needing to be unpacked in these pictures
The Backyard
But Honestly despite everything else i am sick to death ..
We have been in this house for 3 weeks now and can you Believe that Someone broke into my van and ripped out my Stereo All because Lonnie did not lock the door , I know that there is a special place in hell for those jerks and i hope they get everything that is coming to them ....
I am still pulling strong in school and have learned so much BUT honestly i can't compete Health wise i am exhausted at the end of the day So much that i could sleep and never wake up which honestly if this is how the rest of my life is I would rather do that .
I turned down Las Vegas with my classmates To Move and Don't even get me started on My Missed trip to Fork's
I am ANGRY about that and despite being an adult i should have just gone... Because now i look at the girl's pictures and i just get angrier, Really what would have changed? absolutely nothing if i went ....Nothing!!!! PLUS i feel like i am loosing That bond with my friends. Not just the Nrg But all of them
I am that one friend who Is always depressed and never can do anything Because i have no money(honestly who wants to hang out with that looser?)
I am sitting here on the day that is supposed to be my temple anniversary Wishing The worst !
I have started to attend church again in our new ward which seems like a nice place but My faith is SHATTERED and my testimony is barely there . If it wasn't for the missionaries (which by the way happen to be the same one who baptized Logan ) i am not sure where i would be .
I just want my life to get back to where it needs to be Because obviously i do not handle these situations well at all
I am hoping that i will be able to handle this and be strong But i just don't see how much more i can take .
I need a Break!

1 comment:
Sweetie...you will never loose the NRG! We did miss you and Forks wasn't the same without you...but you aren't losing us as all!!! We need to get together soon and talk, ok? Love your cute stinkin guts! Try and keep your head up!!!! LOVE YOU!!
~B
Post a Comment