Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just Days Before My Birthday

So i am turning 34 on sat the 25th and i am kinda sad !

Girl's night has been canceled due to family in town and Tiff's grandma Passing away (poor tiff ,Prayers to you ) and there will be no celebrating at my school everyone is gone for the 24th of July

That makes me sad I need my GNO Or i go crazy !!!!!

I have always been the one to make sure that everyone's B-day is not forgot or not celebrated and here is mine and it's Gonna be the one dusted under the rug...In a sense ...

BUT i say,

No way

I am celebrating it and have made the descion to take myself to the Blue October Concert at the Salt air ! i am beyond excited to go. i took off time from school for this and i am missing a important class day But I just don't care I am already Behind on 2 Tests i can't make up But that is just because i refuse to Leave my kiddos home for 4 hrs by themself (My family is 1st)



School is frustrating me, I feel like i am not getting the teachings that i need to and with all the seniors leaving Guess who will have the added stress of appts thrown at them (Us !!!the night esthetics class)

We have not even learned our chemical peel ? what is that ? it is not the instructors faults at all they all ROCK it is just way hard because they are short instructors and managing the day spa at night and teaching is hard

We have one class night and then the rest we take appts

Sometimes i feel like i am paying a extreme amount of money to be a slave to the owner ..

I am not the only one that feels this way

I have a hard time just making it to school ,the fun and exitement is not there as much

So what do you do ? if you are me You just drag yourself along and know that in the end it will be the best thing for your family



Lonnie is Now part of the Employed world YEAH !!! he is working in Provo now

It has been so so nice with him working The stress factor has gone down alot and i feel like i can breathe a lil easier .. a LIL BIT !!!

No comments: